Sailing of Road SL, owner of the portal www.desertbuggy.es, inform to its users, hereinafter the website, that Sailing of Road SL is responsible for the treatments carried out through this website, unless otherwise stated Inform the specific treatment.
Sailing of Road SL respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, under the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, specifically, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, adopting for this, the technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent the loss, misapplication, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, given Account of the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are affected.
Specifically, portal users are informed that their private data can only be obtained for treatment when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive concerning the scope and the controlled, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
When personal data is collected through the portal, the user is previously informed, clearly and unequivocally, of the following points:
- Existence of treatment of personal data.
- The identity and contact details of the person responsible for processing the personal data obtained,
- The contact details of the Data Protection Officer, if appropriate;
- The purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined and the legal basis of the treatment;
- The recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if applicable.
- Where appropriate, the intention of the person responsible for transferring personal data to a third country;
- The term or criteria for the retention of information;
- The existence of the right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject, and its rectification or deletion, or the limitation of its treatment, the right to data portability, or to oppose the treatment, to the data controller. Likewise, the way to exercise the aforementioned rights.
- When the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party, the existence of the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal; If the treatment is not based on consent, your right to exercise opposition to the treatment.
- The right to file a claim to a supervisory authority;
- The existence, if any, of automated decisions, including the preparation of profiles and the exercise of rights associated with said treatment.
In particular, when data is collected from children, the treatment will only be considered lawful if the consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child.
The user will be solely responsible for completing the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information.