SAILING OF ROAD SL located in PECHINA – (ALMERÍA)
The intellectual property rights of this page www.desertbuggy.es, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained here, are owned by SAILING OF ROAD SL, which is responsible for the exclusive right to use It in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
These general conditions regulate access and use of www.desertbuggy.es website, which it makes freely available to Internet users. Access to it, means its acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site, will also be governed by the specific conditions established in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of such services.
Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the web content is authorized, only and exclusively, if the following conditions are accomplished:
- Being compatible with the purposes of the web www.desertbuggy.es
- Being carried out with the only intention of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- None of the contents related to this website, be modified in any way.
- Any graphic, icon or image available on this website be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
- SAILING OF ROAD SL reserves the right to apply, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on this website, its configuration and presentation and the access conditions.
- SAILING OF ROAD SL does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website, its content, or that it is updated, although it will give its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, in an appropriate way.
- The access to this website and the use that may be made of the information, contained in, is the only responsibility of the user. SAILING OF ROAD SL is not responsible for any consequence or damage from such access or use of the information. SAILING OF ROAD SL is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur, or any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
- SAILING OF ROAD SL does not assume any responsibility from the concession or the content of the links of third parties referred to the web, neither it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system ( hardware and software), the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual Property rights of SAILING OF ROAD SL, will give rise to the legal actions established.
- All third-party links to this website must be to their main or front page.
- SAILING OF ROAD SL and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts of ALMERÍA (Spain) for any controversy that may arise from access to this website. In the circumstance that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, SAILING OF ROAD SL and the user submit, expressly avoiding any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of ALMERÍA (Spain).