Security and covid19 protocol:
Our activity is governed under the rules of active tourism, since Desertbuggy is a registered company in active tourism in the Andalusian Government with RTA number: AT / AL / 001654.
- We will only attend under reservation and with a maximum of 10 people.
- If any client has symptoms or fever, for healthy reasons, they will not be able to carry out the activity or access the premises.
- Once the buggy is assigned to a client, it cannot be exchanged. Companion exchanges are also not allowed.
- Desertbuggy undertakes the minimum social distance of 2 meters, as long as this distance cannot be maintained, the necessary protective equipment will be used to avoid any type of risk.
- All Desertbuggy vehicles are disinfected according to the stipulated sanitary measures, before and after each activity.
- At Desertbuggy we have disinfectant soap and hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal, in the toilet, office, garage, etc ...
- The use of the bathroom will be done under the covid19 protocol (maximum occupancy of 1 person, except people who need help, who may be accompanied)